Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am talking lots now!






I am for sure a listener and thinker by comparison to my peers, but I love to chat it up first thing in the morning and when I get done eating. And of course, when I play in my little gym. I am starting to get some fat roll, which mom is really excited about, it means I am getting enough milk finally. Today we walked from hom to the coffee shop, then downtown to get burritos for breakfast, then to the coop for groceries then back home--the dogs loved it, i loved it, even though it was hot. Mom had to cut my fingernails cause I had been really scratching myself. I have some pretty wicked cradle cap that has moved onto my forehead and eyebrows, but we are takng care of it. All in all life is good! (oh and sorry ou hav eto listen to mom and dad's commentary in the videos, they cannot help it!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, that is so funny- Tom sounds like Bob Ross in this video! hahaha. This is a fun age.