Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's been a while...

look at my eyes....
strike a pose
I got my first hoodie!
i love papa--here i sat and listened to mom and her friends jam out on her b-day--jack likes to listen to guitar too!


We are so excited to go home this coming weekend! I cannot wait to meet my uncles and my great-grams and my great-aunts and uncles and second cousins and parent's friends--it will be so fun! mom started back to work last week, on the 18th, so she has not had a whole lot of time to blog--but here is one before we hit the road--or should I say, my first flight!. in this series--mom had a b-day party--it was fun, but hard work for pap, caus eI have decided tha tI hate the bottle adn will not take it--from anyone, including the babysitter, so mom has to come home from work at lunch to nurse me, or Iwould go forever without eating--we are getting ready to try some new nipples, hopefully i will like them better--cause i dunno wha tto do if not, i am still a little guy according to the doc...most of my friends are 3 or more pounds heavier than me--but i am healthy, so that's all that matters...love to all.

No comments: