Sunday, November 30, 2008

followup

fresh out of the bath


Sorry there was no text with the last one, mom got a little distracted. We had a good thanksgiving, not the same as being with family, but we were with a great group of people and the food was to die for, seriously, mom thinks the turkey was the best she ever had. Everyone went all out. I got to eat pre-made but home cooked sweet potato, squash and peas, it was super yummy. I was so well behaved, I just sat in my high chair while everyone ate, and every once in a while mom would shovel a spoonful in and I was happy. Our friends Jon and Brooke came and spent the weekend and played with me a lot, we had fun...I like redheads and people with glasses. I am rolling like crazy, across rooms and more...I love my ball, I will roll many times to get it. And I love my shakers, I play it while mom plays guitar sometimes. She tried to get me to show off for this little clip, but I was a little hestitant, but she posted it anyway. Mom is not sure if it is for real, but I wave my hand a lot now, like I am trying to say hi or bye. Well, the long weekend is almost over...hope everyone else had a good thanksgivin weekend!



No comments: