Monday, December 8, 2008

Sitting up







So, I am very proud of myself, I sat up for 5 minutes today without falling over. Papa and I hung out all day and mama came home from work at lunch for a few, I was very happy. mama and Papa rearranged the furniture on the first floor so I now have lots of space to "drive" my little car around on the floor--I can scoot in it pretty good these days. I still love my jumpy chair the best though. Yesterday it got really warm and started melting the snow, so we went out and I got to play in it, no snowsuit, but still threw my first snowball...it was very funny. We also got our "christmas tree" it is really a house plant, a norfolk pine, very prickly, but also ver pretty--this one will for sure be put out my reach..we have decorated it with all of my "baby's first year" ornaments, it is very nice.

No comments: