Monday, May 18, 2009

happy early bday to me and delayed pics from the trip home







































































mama and papa threw me a bday bash on sunday and it was a blast...there were so many kids, it was a good time, thanks to everyone who came!!! mama even made me a cake from scratch, icing and all (she will most likely not do that again, although it did turn out quite good). I am not really walking much mor than a step or two at a time, but mama and papa are quite okay with that. i got mama a blackberry bush for mother's day. we started building our deck today so I would have a safe place to crawl around outside too. lots happening...ph and some pics from when we were home....a little late, but better late than never...this may have to be two posts, we will see.

No comments: