Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hiking and ultrasounds

This weekend momma hiked 2 whole miles up at Hewlett-Gulch in celebration of 4/20 / Earth Day. Her friend Elizabeth offered her sunblock which she declined because she wanted to work on her tan, but she ended up a really burnt chest area. The hike was really nice. Then yesterday we had an ultrasound, I am getting so big I am all crowded up in the womb, my legs are really long and I have my dad's nose and mouth for sure--mom promises to post the pics tonight! The doctor says that there is a chance that I may get to come out the week of May 12th cause I am getting so big...this would actually be good, cause doc goes on a vacation the week after that! So who knows, I may get to meet my mom and dad and all of you sooner than I thought. Mom, dad and the dogs are all doing great!

No comments: