Friday, April 18, 2008

Hospital Tour!

Mom and dad went on a tour of Poudre Valley Hospital last night. They learned all about what to do when they come in to have me. PVH has been rated a top 100 hospital for 5 years in a row now, which means it is a good one. The birthing suites are really nice, and some of them evenhave built in jacuzzis. Mom and dad will go there if all is well with a vaginal birth (c-sections are a totally different story) and then a few hours afterwards, they get moved to another room for the rest of their stay. They get their own personal nurse (1-1 ratio)! and if I am doing good, I get to stay with them the whole time, I never have to get taken away for anything at all! I know Jack and Daisy will be sad that mom and dad will be away for a few days, but I know they will be happy when we all come home!

No comments: