Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gram-B and Gramp-C came to visit













sorry we have not written in so long, it has been a great week with the grandparent's visiting and Gramma shows up tomorrow. We are doing good--I have my days and nights mixed up quite a bit--but GramB has the magic touch and can get me to sleep anywhere, and I like taking naps with Gramp-C too. I have been getting out a lot--we went to the Taste of Ft. Collins, to see my dad at work, took some walks...it has been nice. The Dr told mom to go on bedrest for a few days to try and make more milk for me cause I was getting a little dehydrated--but we are all doing great!!

1 comment:

GramB said...

Dear Ellis,

You stole our hearts! You are such a precious baby boy. We had a wonderful time with you, mommy and daddy. Gramp-C and I haven't been gone a whole day and already miss all of you so much. We love you!!! We are looking forward to being with you again in two months.