Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gramma's here!



Well, GramB and GramC left and then on the same day Gramma came--how exciting. We hav ebeen having a good visit. I am growing a lot, so crying and eating a ton. Mom and dad have started giving me some formula cause mom's milk cannot keep up with my hunger demands...plus mom got mastitis, a breast infection, so her left one needs a little recovering, she was nto feeling good for a little while but is doing better now-- we are all doing great. Mom has had tons of help and cannot thank her parents and dad's mom for helping out and letting her get some rest. I am loving my daily massages and tummy time, I can flip my head from side to side on my belly and lift it up all by myself. Today mom got out the jungle jim, even though it is for 3 month olds, i still like it--but most of all I like to eat, often and a lot, and then I like to sleep, but really only if I am being held, or cuddling--I do not like sleeping by myself yet. Well, until next time mom has a free hand--love to all!



No comments: