Saturday, January 31, 2009

i looooove cheerios!





this is my babysitter brande and her son j and i

i really like brande!

gramb and me hangin out


first time tryin out this thing, i think i like it


the start of the babies arriving

so yesterday mom had over all my baby friedns and their moms--actually about 14 moms and 17 kids to be exact--it was pretty crazy--but we had a great time. actually, i was not so sure about hte time i was having because i am starting to get super seperation anxiety--mom cannot even go into the kitchen, or even really out of reach before i start freakin out. gramb thinks this is because we have changed so much over the last 2 weeks--sleeping in my own bed all night long, letting me cry it out every once in a while when they know everything is okay, me having to take the bottle during the day even if mom is home...lots of changes, but all for the better (with the exception of seperation anxiety). I am eating like a champ-easily taking 2 6-7oz bottles during the day. I am sleeping good--from 6:30-12 and then from 12:30-5. I just hope Jay's mom (my babysitter) does not say she cannot watch me anymore--cause I have been causing her a little trouble--every time she goes to put j down i scream bloody murder till she gets back--mom told her it was okay, but it is not okay with me--gamb assures us this only lasts a few weeks. my second tooth is all the way in and i love to play with it with my tongue--my tongue hangs out all the tme--it is pretty funny. oh, and yesterday, when all the baby moms were over i had cheerios again--i tried 1 one time, but choked and mom got freaked out, bt yesteray evryone was giving their kids cheerios and mom thougth what the heck, and i loved them--so much that after my cereal and green beans and 5 cheerios and a bunch of cheese for dinner mom got out some sweet potatos and i had a few bites, but then i let her know what i really wanted and banged around on my tray till she gave me more cheerios. i love them. iam getting to be quite the littl piggy and am starting to get fat rolls. ggood thing mom had her back surgery when she did, cause i am getting huge! well, hope everyone is well-miss yall.


No comments: