Monday, January 12, 2009

super tired

so, no pics cause mama had to take the batteries out of hte camera to power my sound machine--it is the only way I will take naps these days, and even then, they are super short--i rally actually like to skip them if i can. I got my first real tooth, it has popped up and now i like to feel it with my tongue all the time. my second tooth started to come in last night, so i decided if i was going to be up in pain, so should mom and dad, it was a very long night, as was the night before that. i was sleeping so good, but then decided there were better things to do with my time, so now i am up all the time again. i was relaly good for the babysitter on friday night though..mom put me down at 6 and i did not wake up until 10pm. mom got some new batteries yesterday, so she promises to take some pics and post them soon.

No comments: