Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm a Big Boy and Nana's here!

this is my star chart, as you can see, i got lots of stars!
i got a few new trains for being such a big boy

gotta go, gotta go

This past weekend I participated in potty training boot camp--3 days of attention, love and 1000's of "tell US when you have to go potty." I did GREAT! No poop accidents, dry naps, and last night I was dry all night. I tell them when I have to go about 90% of the time, but unfortunately, it is that I have to go right then, so I don't always make it to the bathroom. I got a fire truck as my big reward. Nana got here last night and she and I hung out a lot today. I am excited to spend all day tomorrow with her...let's hope she is ready for me and my terrible still potty training two's for 8 hours. I know she raised 4 kids, and I promised mama i would be a good boy, so I am sure we will get along great. I am gonna kill mama for posting pics of me in my underwear, but she thought they were too cute to pass up.

No comments: